The allocation of the right resources, to the right work at the right time is crucial.
The SAP Multi-Resource Scheduling solution provides resource planners with a graphical user interface showcasing the unplanned demands/orders, available resources with their qualification, resource utilization, Gantt chart, alerts and various business functions to perform optimal resource assignment for each open demand.
However, in large and complicated implementations, there exists a high volume of custom development and the standard planning interface is extended with multiple customer-specific requirements.
In order to minimize the go-to-market timelines and provide an alternate fully flexible & scalable option, we have developed a configurable Demand Planning Cockpit as an extension to enable organizations to implement customer-specific functions & integration without much effort, perform multi-resource scheduling based on the demands, access resource qualifications, time & material availability. Our solution will be deployed as SAP NetWeaver ABAP Add-on component and gives a single view of planning cockpit with varied and distinct functions which are easily configurable.
The extended component offers below business functions:
- Configuration Panel with pre-configured content
- Simplified User-interface to search and select demands
- Multi Demand Resource assignment
- Resource Availability and Qualifications
- Bucket based demands based on system/user statuses
- Supports customer-specific enhancements without much effort
Source of Demands for Resource Planning
- Plant Maintenance/Customer Service Orders
- Project System Networks
- CRM Service Orders
- SAP ECC 6.0 EHP 6.0 or Higher
- SAP HCM for Resources
- SAP MRS Add-on based on NetWeaver 700
- SAP MRS Add-on based on ECC 700